We at Cedar Hill Prep School believe that our educational climate develops the students towards discipline, synthesis and creativity of their mind. Student Character Development/Social skill development.
- Global Awareness – concerted effort to understand, embrace and celebrate diverse regions, cultures, religions and lifestyles.
- Civic Literacy – Exercise the rights and obligations of citizenship at the school level. The school operates a civic system that makes all students members of structured units. Opportunities are provided on a weekly basis for the students to compete, share, mentor and arbitrate with each other by participating in the system. It further enables the students to extrapolate and understand governmental and legal processes as it applies in the real world.
- Social And Cross-cultural Skills
- Communication Skills – Interact effectively with others. Know when it is appropriate to listen and when to speak. Conduct themselves in a respectable, professional manner.
- Personal Growth
- Study Skills – Set goals with tangible and intangible success criteria Be accountable for results. Utilize their time and manage workload efficiently. Be Self-directed Learners – with the help of student-led conferences
Interested in Admissions? Since 2003, Cedar Hill Prep Day School has delivered the best education in Central Jersey. Whether your child is entering Early Childhood, Elementary School or Middle School , it’s always a great time to begin an education at Cedar Hill Prep School.
Our Admissions Office remains open virtually and would love to hear from you. We are actively still taking applications and processing enrollment at this time.
Click Here for More Details
Make an Appointment Today