Mission | Core Curriculum | Instruction | Goals
Student Academic Expectations/goals are broadly divided by Grade and defined by subject matter. These include:
- Language Arts – Mechanics, Reading and Writing expectations. Speaking and Listening Skills
- Math – Calculations, mental Skills, and problem-solving skills
- Science and Social Studies – content driven by grade and tested for comprehension, writing skills, teamwork and project management.
- Foreign Language – acquire the knowledge of a second language.
The objective is to evaluate the student on a balanced portfolio of measures that will assess the effectiveness of the curriculum in accomplishing student competency in each subject. Student performance is measured on the following categories:
- Class work
- Assignments and projects
- Quarterly tests
- Standardized testing
There is constant feedback on student performance and everyday learning outcomes. The results are analyzed at the end of the year to make curriculum and instructional enhancements/changes.
Discover how Cedar Hill Prep School can help your child reach their unique potential. Our students are in the top 10 percentile in the United States and our educators are delighted to showcase our offerings. We are currently taking applications and processing enrollment.
Connect with CHP Parents
2022-2023 School Calendar
New safety precautions were implemented beginning April 2022 to ensure the health of every student and educator. These changes are enacted in tandem with ever-changing guidelines requested by the State of New Jersey, including:
- Classrooms are equipped with hand sanitizers, UV filtration systems, and a UV wand for disinfecting
- On-site Registered Nurse (RN) to examine students as per CDC guidelines
Distance should never get in the way of education.
Cedar Hill Prep School offers several transportation methods to ensure a Cedar Hill Prep School is always in reach. A plethora of communities can take advantage of these routes, including:
- Franklin Park
- Rocky Hill