Who we are
CHP Education and Research Foundation is governed by a group of like minded people from government, academia and industry who believe in the Cedar Hill Prep Mission. The Foundation includes all members of the CHP parent and teacher community. Together we believe in providing a stellar holistic education that is perceived for its high value as a learning environment.
Establish Cedar Hill Prep School as a nationally recognized leader among K-8 Independent schools.
- Establish a strong Early Childhood program based on latest research, that provides a solid foundation for Elementary and Middle School.
- Implement best practices in Instruction and Curriculum.
- Leverage the latest technology to build critical thinking, multiple intelligences and develop the whole child.
- Foster the “School within a School” philosophy to facilitate high functioning students with language based difficulties.
- Build and sustain a financially viable establishment through fiscal prudence, managing enrollment and fostering a culture of philanthropy.
Milestones achieved thus far –
- Cedar Hill Prep School won the 2017 National Blue Ribbon School award for exemplary high performing students.
- The Menon Institute for Learning and Literacy, 501c(3) foundation was established in 2017 to provide additional support to students with high intelligence and with moderate language based learning difficulties.
Preschool - Grade 8
Yearbook Order Deadline
April 20-222020-2021 School Calendar
Interested in Admissions? Since 2003, Cedar Hill Prep Day School has delivered the best education in Central Jersey. Whether your child is entering Early Childhood, Elementary School or Middle School , it’s always a great time to begin an education at Cedar Hill Prep School.
Our Admissions Office remains open virtually and would love to hear from you. We are actively still taking applications and processing enrollment at this time.
Click Here for More Details
Make an Appointment Today