Who we are
CHP Education and Research Foundation is governed by a group of like minded people from government, academia and industry who believe in the Cedar Hill Prep Mission. The Foundation includes all members of the CHP parent and teacher community. Together we believe in providing a stellar holistic education that is perceived for its high value as a learning environment.
Establish Cedar Hill Prep School as a nationally recognized leader among K-8 Independent schools.
- Establish a strong Early Childhood program based on latest research, that provides a solid foundation for Elementary and Middle School.
- Implement best practices in Instruction and Curriculum.
- Leverage the latest technology to build critical thinking, multiple intelligences and develop the whole child.
- Foster the “School within a School” philosophy to facilitate high functioning students with language based difficulties.
- Build and sustain a financially viable establishment through fiscal prudence, managing enrollment and fostering a culture of philanthropy.
Milestones achieved thus far –
- Cedar Hill Prep School won the 2017 National Blue Ribbon School award for exemplary high performing students.
- The Menon Institute for Learning and Literacy, 501c(3) foundation was established in 2017 to provide additional support to students with high intelligence and with moderate language based learning difficulties.
On Friday September 21st, CHP held a Pep Rally to celebrate the beginning of our Soccer Season! Members of the Boys and Girls Soccer Teams were introduced along with their coaches, Ms. Tierney and Coach Griggs. An amazing air of excitement filled the gym, which was further heightened by a special visit for our School mascot, CHiP! The Boys and Girls Soccer Teams traveled to Branchburg Middle School for their first game! We are looking forward to a fun season!
CHP has grown into a strong community, and our students and families are integral to our school. To capture the essence of this community, we would like to feature our CHP families in our very own "Humans of CHP." CHPERF would like to recognize, Mr. Ruchira Jayasuriya and Mrs. Shalini Sirisena, parents of Pre-K3 student Siyana Jayasuriya...