Who we are
CHP Education and Research Foundation is governed by a group of like minded people from government, academia and industry who believe in the Cedar Hill Prep Mission. The Foundation includes all members of the CHP parent and teacher community. Together we believe in providing a stellar holistic education that is perceived for its high value as a learning environment.
Establish Cedar Hill Prep School as a nationally recognized leader among K-8 Independent schools.
- Establish a strong Early Childhood program based on latest research, that provides a solid foundation for Elementary and Middle School.
- Implement best practices in Instruction and Curriculum.
- Leverage the latest technology to build critical thinking, multiple intelligences and develop the whole child.
- Foster the “School within a School” philosophy to facilitate high functioning students with language based difficulties.
- Build and sustain a financially viable establishment through fiscal prudence, managing enrollment and fostering a culture of philanthropy.
Milestones achieved thus far –
- Cedar Hill Prep School won the 2017 National Blue Ribbon School award for exemplary high performing students.
- The Menon Institute for Learning and Literacy, 501c(3) foundation was established in 2017 to provide additional support to students with high intelligence and with moderate language based learning difficulties.
Cedar Hill Prep School finished 3rd in Overall Competition and Top School in New Jersey! In the category of Top Speakers in the league, Arjun Agrawal won 15th place and Vishnu Gade won the 20th place. Many of our 8th graders were within one point of each other. In the category of Top 25 teams – Aarav Gupta/Vishnu Gade/Krishna Lekhi won the top 7th and Arjun Agrawal/Abhinav Kumar/Fisayo Odukoy won the top 19th team.
CHP has grown into a strong community, and our students and families are integral to our school. To capture the essence of this community, we would like to feature our CHP families in our very own "Humans of CHP." CHPERF would like to recognize, Mr. Manoj and Mrs. Neelam Rochlani, parents of 8th grader Siddharth...