CHP Education and Research Foundation
Welcome – The CHP Education and Research Foundation
The broad vision of The Cedar Hill Prep Education and Research Foundation (CHPERF) is to support, train, and research co-curricular whole-child learning activities at Cedar Hill Prep School.
The CHPERF is committed to providing Cedar Hill Prep students with a broader educational experience to compliment the rigor and excellence of the academic program currently offered at CHP.
It is the principal goal of CHPERF to nurture co-curricular activities at CHP not only to provide the highest quality education possible for CHP students but also to foster the development of CHP as a regional leader in independent education who, through support, training and research, will be a positive force for research driven change in the education sector.
- CHPERF provides resources to support the operating budgets of co-curricular educational programs that enhance the Cedar Hill Prep School experience for students.
- CHPERF provides training, mentorship, and professional development opportunities for program facilitators in progressive, whole-child pedagogical/methodological approaches. Program facilitators will also be trained in current research methods that they will use to evaluate their programs efficacy and impact.
- All CHPERF sponsored programs will include rigorous quantitative and/or qualitative assessment of key research objectives. This research will be used by CHP faculty to create an integrated whole-child curriculum that will be disseminated to the larger educational community vis-à-vis publication and conference attendance.
Discover how Cedar Hill Prep School can help your child reach their unique potential. Our students are in the top 10 percentile in the United States and our educators are delighted to showcase our offerings.
We are currently taking applications and processing enrollment.
Attend our upcoming Open House:
2022-2023 School Calendar
New safety precautions were implemented beginning April 2022 to ensure the health of every student and educator. These changes are enacted in tandem with ever-changing guidelines requested by the State of New Jersey, including:
- Classrooms are equipped with hand sanitizers, UV filtration systems, and a UV wand for disinfecting
- On-site Registered Nurse (RN) to examine students as per CDC guidelines
Distance should never get in the way of education.
Cedar Hill Prep School offers several transportation methods to ensure a Cedar Hill Prep School is always in reach. A plethora of communities can take advantage of these routes, including:
- Franklin Park
- Rocky Hill